stop over in singapore.

After a long and restless flight we arrived back in Singapore on Sunday evening. We freshened up a little in our fancy hotel (we stayed at Raffles!) and then headed out for a nice dinner.


The hotel interior and exterior were pretty impressive, and the rooms certainly didn't disappoint!


They even had a patio hang out. Pretty swell.


My favourite thing was probably the pillow menu - which was literally a menu of pillows to choose from. I think more hotels should offer this service!


The next day we wandered around Singapore, got some last minute gifts and went to the tailor to pick up a dress I had custom made.


We stopped at TWG Tea House for lunch. I had roast lamb with parsnip puree and a pot of Weekend in Casablanca tea - which was so good I finished the whole pot.


My mum had the scallops which looked equally as good.

I was pretty exhausted from the lack of sleep over the past few days, so we went to the airport early and I managed to fit in a nap in the airport lounge. Then, finally and thankfully, it was back to Melbourne for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment