day in london.

On my last day in London, I was well enough to go out and see some of the key monuments.


I started the day off with a very English breakfast - an omelette with fries!


Then I went to go see Big Ben and parliament.


Next on the list was Buckingham Palace.


I managed to get a shot outside the gates with no one else in the picture - a feat considering the crowd! And also noteworthy is my new Burberry coat and Mulberry Alexa bag! So much love.


We stopped at the Wolseley for lunch - a very classy restaurant near Buckingham Palace.


I had an old fashioned cocktail to start and the scallops. They were served with watercress, cauliflower puree and a hazelnut sauce. So delicious!


My parents had the salmon with a lobster cream, and my brother had a burger. I tried a bit of the salmon and it was great. The burger looked equally good too! A win all round.


Next we went to Oxford Street. We did some shopping for present for family back home - and I did a rush shop of the major clothing stores. Above is a picture from the Oxford Circus Topshop - they had cupcakes! Crazy.

Not long after our quick shop, we rushed to collect our baggage - then it was off to the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment