london.

I'm happy to report - after a visit from the emergency doctor and a heavy dose of medication - that I'm doing much better. While my stomach may have been one of the worst he'd heard, I still managed to keep myself relatively healthy on my own and avoided a messy travel reorganisation and hospital expense. Huzzah! To celebrate I went out this afternoon to Oxford Street and bought the most expensive items of clothing/accessories I've ever purchased. But more on that later! For now, here's a photo rundown of the last couple of days..


I went to Harrods briefly on Wednesday when I thought I was getting better. I was pretty keen on getting myself a pair of Prada shoes, but alas it was not meant to be - they were out of my size all over London.


Feeling sickly.


Today was Oxford Street. I went to Selfridges, and was amused by this giant shoe.


We stopped for lunch. I had calamari and freshly squeezed orange juice.


And here's a little teaser of my expensive purchases - all the berries!

No comments:

Post a Comment