moonlight cinema.


Yesterday I went to Moonlight Cinema to see the Melbourne premiere of Django Unchained. It was all very last minute and spontaneous, my friend Jason had a spare ticket - so how could I say no? We picnicked on potato salad, roast chicken, crispy M&Ms - and being the film aficionado that I am - I made popcorn. By the time the sun went down, I was wrapped up and snuggly in my little blanket burrito and more importantly, super excited for Django! I'd been looking forward to seeing it for months, which is usually a dangerous thing, as I often end up disappointed. However, this time... this time my expectations were met and exceeded beyond reproach! I loved it. I really really loved it. So much so, I could even watch it again tonight! But I won't say anymore, for I fear of over-hyping it, and will let my rating speak for itself. A solid 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment