heat.

Yesterday was a stupidly hot day, so what could be better than going to the cinema for three hours to escape the heat? Nothing. So that's what I did!

I've been getting up super early (for my usual standards) ever since I've been back, so I have all this time in the morning I've never had before. It's been nice. I read in bed for an hour, then got up and made breakfast.


This was my outfit for the day. The top and skirt are American Apparel, the cardigan is from Dangerfield and the sunglasses are from Sportsgirl.


I went to the cinema to see The Hobbit. It was okay, nothing special. I tend to find those big spectacle films a little dull and boring - not to mention they completely neglected any character development. The best word to describe the film is shallow. After that we got a late lunch - I had sushi and melon ramune. By the time we'd finished we were so over the heat that we decided to go home, so it was a relaxing night at home for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment