singapore.

Sorry I've been a bit absent! I'm on holidays at the moment and been traveling from place to place non-stop. So, now that I have a little downtime - here's an update of my recent travels!

Night One:

I arrived in Singapore late Monday night to find this giant bed. It was like two king-size beds stuck together. Amazing.


Day One:


I did a bit of window shopping during the day and stopped at 1837 TWG Tea for afternoon tea. It was delicious! I had their signature 1837 Black Tea - which was fruity with a bubblegum aftertaste - and tea infused creme burlees!

At night we headed out!


I met up with a friend of mine from Singapore, who took me to an authentic Malay restaurant. I ordered a blue cola that matched my dress.


We then went to a bar around the corner called Blu Jaz where we enjoyed a few cocktails - namely Singapore Slings and Sex On The Beach.




Day Two:


A little more window shopping and a couple of photos from the Zara change room. We headed to the airport in the evening where I enjoyed brie and fried chicken for dinner in the airport lounge - as well as many glasses of champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment