friction.

Here are some of the photos from my phone in the past week or so. You can find me on Instagram under the username scizzy.


An embroidery cross stitch hoop I did for my friend Isa.


Yummy breakfasts.


 Max.


Home made butter chicken, wine and films in bed - perfect night in!


My work friend had an engagement party on the weekend - we went next door and got ice creams for dessert! I got peppermint - of course.


And a photo from tonight. I had a busy day of errand running, went out for a late lunch then met up with these guys at night. My friend Ling is in Melbourne for a few months and I'm so happy to have her back! We played video games, watched films + film trailers, and ordered in take out for dinner. Best. I missed these regular nights we'd have - such great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment