zoo.




 Olives & Feta goodness.


Spring!




Along with animals there was this weird giant advertisement.




 I had my heart set on ice cream, but the ice cream store was closed - at 3pm! So silly.




We got to the gorilla enclosure during feeding time - this particular gorilla was so hungry it started eating this box, haha.




Today, I spent the day with my friend Libby. Perfect spring weather, although a bit windy, so I brought the shorts out of winter retirement. We had a picnic lunch in the park and then went to the zoo. I'd never been to Melbourne Zoo before so it was quite exciting. Such a great day.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT BREAD WITH SPRINKLES ON IT?! haha i've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? It's fairy bread! Basically it's just bread, butter and sprinkles - but it's delicious. Reminds me of my childhood.

      Delete