Comedy Festival.


This time of year is great for a few reasons, one being the weather, the other being the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. It brings on this liveliness and friendliness not to mention the city always seems festive because there are so many buskers and people laughing. So, on Friday night, in a spur of the moment kind of thing, I went to my friend Max's comedy festival show. If you're in Melbourne, you should check it out. Not only because he's my friend - but he's damn funny too.


On Thursday I lashed out and got a new lipstick, something which I haven't done for a while. I'm a pretty loyal MAC user but after some extensive internet research I found this Yves Saint Laurent one that I just couldn't pass up. I tried it in person and was sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment